mVisa Cash Back ("Offer")
This offer is open to all customers of Pizza Hut (“Pizza Hut”) making payments on Pizza Hut Online Ordering Site (www.pizzahut.co.in, www.online.pizzahut.co.in or Pizza Hut App) using mVisa as a payment option (“Eligible Users”).
ABOUT THE OFFER
Under this Offer, Eligible Users, who successfully make payment transaction using mVisa as a payment option (each a “Qualifying Transaction”) will receive 25% cash back up to a maximum of INR 200 for each Qualifying Transaction, subject to the terms and conditions.
It is clarified that users making mVisa payments may need to check with their card issuing bank to see if their mobile banking application is enabled for mVisa transactions. In the event that the mobile baking application is not enabled for mVisa transactions, the user will not be able to use the mVisa feature. Users are requested to contact their card issuing bank for any further information in this regard.
HOW TO AVAIL THE OFFER
To avail this Offer the Eligible User shall have to follow the following process:
- Go through the regular flow for making bill payment
- Proceed to the payments page and select mVisa as a payment option
- Scan the QR Code using your banking app such as Axis Bank Mobile app, Bank of Baroda mClip app, Bank of India mobile app, HDFC Bank PayZapp app, Pockets by ICICI Bank app and SBI Anywhere app.
- Post successful transaction Eligible User will receive transaction confirmation on the website as well as from corresponding issuing Bank from which the transaction has been done.
- Eligible Users shall receive cash back into the respective bank account from which the mVisa transaction has been done within 14 days of successful transaction.
- Should you have any query regarding the offer, please reach out to BillDesk on email@example.com or drop us a feedback on https://www.pizzahut.co.in/customer-feedback.php Please note that any queries will be entertained only till 45 days from the expiry date of the offer.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- The Offer is open to the Eligible Users only, as defined above.
- The Offer will be held during the period from 24th August 2016 till 31st December 2016 (both dates included) (the “Offer Period”) or until such time as the maximum limit of Qualifying Transactions is not reached.
- The Offer is valid for a limited number of Qualifying Transactions. Once the limit of Qualifying Transactions is reached, no further cash backs will be provided and the Offer will be withdrawn, even if the Offer Period is still valid.
- The cash back shall be over and above any usual discounts that may be provided by Pizza Hut during the Offer Period.
- For the avoidance of doubt, while Visa has facilitated this Offer for the benefit of Eligible Users, Pizza Hut is the sole provider of all goods and/or services under this offer. Accordingly, the Eligible User understands, acknowledges and agrees that the procurement by him/her of any goods and/or services under this Offer shall constitute a contract solely between Pizza Hut and him/her.
- For the avoidance of doubt, while Pizza Hut is the sole provider of all goods and/or services under this offer, the Eligible User understands, acknowledges and agrees that the Pizza Hut shall not be a party to any contract solely between the Eligible Customer and BillDesk by virtue of the Eligible Customer using the mVisa services.
- By utilizing or attempting to utilize any of the goods and services under this Offer, the Eligible User understands, acknowledges and agrees that:
- Any claim, complaint or dispute of any nature, including in relation to personal injury, death, false representation, damage or omission, arising out of or in relation to the procurement, or attempted procurement by the Eligible User of any goods and/or services under this Offer (each a "Claim against BillDesk") shall be settled by the Eligible User directly with Pizza Hut, and the Eligible User shall not make any Claim against Visa.
- Any claim, complaint or dispute of any nature arising out of or in relation to the payment, attempted payment, chargeback, cash back or any other payment related issue faced by the Eligible User (each a "Claim against Pizza Hut") shall be settled by the Eligible User directly with BillDesk or the Issuing Bank, and the Eligible User shall not make any Claim against Pizza Hut.
- Eligible Users are not bound in any manner to participate in this Offer. Any participation by the Eligible User shall be voluntary.
- In the event of any payment/cash back related issues, please reach out to BillDesk at firstname.lastname@example.org or drop us a feedback on https://www.pizzahut.co.in/customer-feedback.php Pizza Hut shall not be liable in any manner whatsoever or howsoever for any loss or damage or claims that may arise out of or otherwise howsoever from any refusal or failure on the part of Visa to fund the Offer, for any reason whatsoever.
- The Offer is purely promotional in nature and the Offer may be discontinued or altered at any time, whether prior to or during the Offer Period, without prior notice. Pizza Hut may discontinue the Offer temporarily without prior notice.
- In the event that the Offer, these terms and conditions, or any part thereof is prohibited or restricted under applicable law, the Offer and/or the terms and conditions (as the case may be) may be modified to the extent required to comply with the law
- Information about the Offer is correct at the time of publication. Eligible Users can refer to the latest set of Terms and Conditions as available on Pizza Hut’s website.